Modern Languages Academy Limited (“Modern Languages Academy”) takes the privacy of our customers seriously. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy while providing a personalized and valuable service.
Information provided by you may be requested from one of our websites under the Modern Languages Academy or Rosetta World brand names, or from one of our reputable co-marketing partner sites that represent our Modern Languages Academy brand on their own websites under their company and/or brand name. In the event that you provide us with personal information for the purposes of free registration and you later make a purchase, whether directly from us or facilitated by one of our e-commerce partners, your privacy rights will be protected according to our stated policies and the stated privacy policies of these partners, which will be posted and available for your review at the time of purchase.
Personal information is collected by Modern Languages Academy. We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- The use of inquiry and registration forms.
- The purchase process when you buy any of our products or services
- The provision of your details to us either online or offline
The elements of your Data that we collect may, or could may, include:
- Job title
- Company name
- Home, shipping and billing addresses, phone and fax number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address and browser information
- Payment details such as credit card information
- Market research data such as customer usage patterns
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes, which may include:
- Providing our customers with a personalized service.
- Processing orders, registrations and inquiries.
- Conducting market research surveys.
- Running competitions.
- Measuring interest in and improving our website, products, and services.
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer. You may stop the delivery of marketing emails by following the instructions accompanying a particular communication or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resolving disputes, collecting fees, and troubleshooting problems.
We use the information you provide when placing an order to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except 1. To the extent necessary to complete that order or to provide services where the outside party is acting on our behalf and has no independent right to use the information we provide (e.g., third-party shipping, business analytics, or customer support ), or 2. To successors in title to our business, or 3. In accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, or 4. As necessary, in Modern Languages Academy’s sole discretion, to protect the perceived rights, safety and property of Modern Languages Academy, users of our websites, and the public.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when Personal Information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- To build up marketing profiles
- To aid strategic development
- To audit usage of the site
We use information from cookies for purposes, which may include:
- Identifying returning users and registrants
- Enabling you to move more easily around our site
- Tracking your use of our site to better develop our sites in accordance with your requirements
- Building up a demographic profile.
- If you do not want to help us learn how to improve our site, products, offers, and marketing strategy, you may choose to set your Web browser to not accept cookies. Further information on how to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer can be found on http://www.allaboutcookies.org under the ‘manage cookies’ section. Alternatively, go to the help menu within your Internet browser.
From time to time we may permit 3rd party companies to set cookies on Modern Languages Academy sites for purposes which may include market research, revenue tracking or to improve the functionality of the site.
Modern Languages Academy has appropriate measures in place to help ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. Although we make reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the Internet. There is also some risk that thieves could find a way to thwart our security systems.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal Data necessarily involves the transmission of Data on an international basis. When we collect personal information from you on our website, we comply with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from the European Union.
Access to Data and Contact Info
You may request a copy or send a correction of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Privacy Officer at email@example.com or writing to:
Modern Languages Academy Limited
No. 2, Lane 196, Yucheng South Road.
Yangmei District. 32665 Taoyuan.
We may charge the allowable fee under applicable law for provision of this information.
Children Under 13
This site is not intended for use by persons under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 13 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.
Changes to this Policy