The DELE A1 is an internationally recognized certificate that connects people from their first contact with Spanish and evaluates their level in Spanish from the beginning of their studies. Are you ready to take it? In MLA.education, you can find mock exams that will help you to understand the official test and improve your result on it.
The DELE A1 enables students to access the Spanish-speaking world, improves their academic education and provides them with the confidence to continue advancing towards more advanced levels.
This diploma certifies that the student is able to communicate using the language in a basic way in situations having to do with immediate needs or everyday situations.
The DELE A1 exam is made up of different parts organized into two groups:
- Group 1 (reading and writing skills): Reading comprehension (45 minutes, 4 tasks) and written expression and interaction (25 minutes, 2 tasks).
- Group 2 (oral skills): Listening comprehension (20 minutes, 4 tasks) and oral expression and interaction (15 minutes).
Do you want to take our DELE A1 mock exam?
Our DELE A1 mock exam, you will do the same exercises that appear in the official DELE A1 exam. The only difference is that the mock exam only covers the following parts:
- Group 1: Reading comprehension (no time limit, 4 tasks).
- Group 2: Listening comprehension (20 minutes, 4 tasks).
If you want to take the mock exam, remember this is a FREE COURSE. You can get access following one of these methods:
- You only need to add the course to the cart and follow the process, on which you only need to register yourself (we won't ask you for any payment method). With this option you will get access to the mock exam and your progress will be synchronized on all your devices.
- Go to MLA HUB, select this course, and (once the login form appears) click on "Login as a Guest". Be aware that using this method you won't be able to continue the mock exam if you leave it unattended or close its webpage.